top of page
Arisaema pseudoangustatum var. Amagiense (Black Leaf Type)
Very similar to A. angustatum.
As a distinction,
1. Late flowering time than A. angustatum.
2. The leaves are slightly thinner than A. angustatum.
3. There are fine protrusions on the inner surface.
4. The top of spathe is a little longer than A. angustatum.
5. Endemic to Izu-peninsula, Shizuoka, Japan.
There are 5 points. But, note thatv some individuals don't apply.
Basically, it appears in the areas higher than A. angustatum.
There is a record at Fuji Exercise Area, so the area may expand further in the future.
７leaves. Good black leaf.
Return to the picture book page
bottom of page